- DuPont Microbiome Venture Announces a Strategic Partnership with BioMe Oxford6 June 2019 - 10:51
- Winning the IMAGINE IF! competition – a game-changing experience for start-up BioMe Oxford13 September 2018 - 21:05
- Significant role of bacteria in the small intestine for obesity18 April 2018 - 22:29
- BioMe Oxford – Winners of the IMAGINE IF! 2017 Accelerator6 February 2018 - 18:23
- We won the global IMAGINE IF! business competition6 December 2017 - 22:53
BioMe Oxford Ltd is a registered company in the UK.
Registered office address:
9 The Homestead, Bladon, Woodstock, United Kingdom, OX20 1XA
DuPont Microbiome Venture Announces a Strategic Partnership with BioMe Oxford/by Patrick K. Albers
Winning the IMAGINE IF! competition – a game-changing experience for start-up BioMe Oxford/by Patrick K. Albers
Significant role of bacteria in the small intestine for obesity/by Patrick K. Albers
BioMe Oxford – Winners of the IMAGINE IF! 2017 Accelerator/by Patrick K. Albers
We won the global IMAGINE IF! business competition/by Patrick K. Albers
In the spotlight on ClusterMarket
BioMe Oxford Ltd was featured as the new innovation in the community on ClusterMarket, making into the spotlight.
Please click here to check out these news on CluterMarket.
BioMe Oxford named among the top biotech startups from Oxford/by Patrick K. Albers
JA Kemp, IP partner for BioMe Oxford, continues to support Biostars 2017/by Patrick K. Albers
BioMe Oxford successfully secures seed investment from the Oxford seed fund/by Patrick K. Albers
Ninja pill, anyone?/by Patrick K. Albers